The Mobile Music School is looking for a suitably qualified Percussion and or Bodhran tutor to join our team to deliver workshops to groups of 20 – 32 pupils in primary and secondary schools for the duration of the current school year.
The ideal candidate will be able to deliver percussion and bodhran workshops to a high level.
Who are we looking for?
The successful candidate must have:
- Full drivers license and access to car
- Experienced teaching percussion and or bodhran to groups of children and young people
- Must have an interest in bringing the classes they teach to life by incorporating our “interactive, educational & fun” method of teaching
- Have excellent interpersonal skills
- Must be highly organized
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Must have an abundance of energy
- Can teach percussion and or bodhran to large groups
- Hold music degree or have equivalent experience
- Willing to travel nationwide
Where does the teaching work take place?
The teaching work takes places in schools and other educational institutes.
We have music teaching positions available in Dublin & surrounding counties, with the opportunity to travel nationwide.
We are looking for a tutor who can commit to a minimum of two days per week for the duration of the forthcoming school year, with the option of more days.
The teaching hours generally take place between 9am and 2.30pm or so each day during term time (September – June)
What’s in it for me?
In return for all of the above we offer
- Excellent rates of pay
- All Instruments provided
- Full training
- Lesson plans & online resources
- Ongoing support
- Social events
- Scope for Career Development – some tutors who began working with us a number of years ago have progressed onto curriculum management, office and senior tutor roles within the Mobile Music School
How to apply?
If you are interested in being considered for the role please contact Clare on 0874221422, or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for applications is Monday 11th October.