To round up our drumming workshops series, we will be focusing on the performance element of playing percussion in the classroom. Try this performance technique to make sure everyone in the class can participate.
Drumming Workshops Performance
- Using the 4 rhythms we learned in Part 5 and Part 6, we’ll now perform these rhythms as a music ensemble
- Divide up the class into 4 groups
- The 1st group will play on the djembe
- The 2nd group will play on the frame drum
- Group 3 and 4 will say the rhythms out loud
- Alternate the groups so as everyone gets a chance to play each musical instrument
Get In Touch With Us Today
We would love the opportunity to come and share our passion for music education in schools with even more students this year. Please get in touch with us today to discuss our drumming workshops, or to arrange for us to drop out.