For the finale of our first Classroom Music series, we’re going to grab a partner and use a basketball for our team activity. Throw, catch, turn and bounce with the beat!
- All you need for this team activity is a partner and a basketball
- Start by throwing and catching the ball with each other and singing along. Repeat this three times
- Then turn around holding the ball
- Bounce the basketball to the beat singing na-na-na-na-na-na
- Don’t worry if you drop the ball, just pick it up and continue singing!
Get In Touch With Us Today
We would love the opportunity to come and share our passion for music with even more schools this year. Please get in touch with us today to discuss our music programmes or to arrange for us to drop out.
MMS tutor how-to guides: Classroom Music – Series 2, Part 1