Continuing our Classroom Music series, we will now learn how to become composers! Students love this interactive lesson plan that encourages children to use their creativity and imagination.
Classroom Music Lesson Plan
- Let’s become composers and start creating our very own music!
- All you need are some colored sticks and your imagination
- Start by focusing on the rhythm of your musical piece
- Layout two bars of music using ta-ta, ti-ti, tiri-tiri
- Mix up the rhythms and have fun composing your very own classroom music piece
Get In Touch With Us Today
We would love the opportunity to come and share our passion for music with even more schools this year. Please get in touch with us today to discuss our music programmes or to arrange for us to drop out.