Ready for a music challenge? We’re trying a brain exercise this week that’s aimed at improving students’ co-ordination. As we all know, playing a musical instrument requires excellent co-ordination!
- Very easy to start – touch your nose with your right hand then your left hand
- Keep repeating this movement before moving onto step 2
- Another easy step, touch your left ear with your right hand
- Touch your right ear with your left hand
- Keep repeating this movement before moving onto step 3
- Now for the complicated part! Watch closely…
- Touch your nose with your right hand while touching your right ear with your left hand – at the same time!
- Practice repeating this with both hands
Get In Touch With Us Today
We would love the opportunity to come and share our passion for music with even more schools this year. Please get in touch with us today to discuss our music programmes or to arrange for us to drop out.