Music Resources for Primary Schools: Fun Halloween Songs
We’re super passionate about our amazing music resources for primary schools! Therefore, as we enter Spooky Season, here are some fun Halloween songs that are sure to go down a treat in your classroom.
- Halloween Freeze Dance: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ho8NXCvwElY
A fun musical action song ideal for Infants to 2nd class, this song will have students singing and dancing around the room.
- Halloween Stomp: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jieCxKqPk0
Another action song, students will also love following along with the actions and embodying the different spooky characters.
- Pumpkin Jack: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2N4j0fgQFY
This is a funky tune that 1st-4th class will enjoy. What’s more, you can incorporate learning about the Jack-O-Lantern as you are learning the song to make this a cross-curricular activity.
- Monster Mash Dance Along: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXtZSShHYjA Students from 2nd class upwards will love learning the song and dance to the Monster Mash. Further, this is an activity that can be taught over the course of a few lessons in order to master the dance moves.
- Halloween Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Z25_h1LBtQ
Looking for a playlist of popular Halloween songs for your class? This playlist is ideal as it features all the Halloween classics. It can also be used for a Halloween class party or as background music for all your Halloween activities.