Part 2 of our Music and Mindfulness series will explore the importance of child-centred programmes when learning a musical instrument. Last week we talked to our guitar tutor Zoe about encouraging students to de-stress from school through music. This week we will delve further into the secrets of achieving mindfulness through music with child-centred programmes.
- Here we get an inside look into our after school guitar lessons with MMS tutor Zoe and our student Abraham.
- Abraham had little to no English when he began his music lessons and now he’s learning music through English fluently!
- We believe our child-centred approach helps students to relax and enjoy the learning process.
- These one-on-one after-school guitar lessons are a great way for students to experience hands-on learning on a weekly basis.
The Importance of Child-centred Programmes
- Our team of professional music tutors have a unique teaching style that adds a very important personal touch to each music programme.
- This child-centred approach to learning allows students to relax and focus on music they personally enjoy.
- Our years of experience has found that creating this open, non-pressurised learning environment is key to supporting mindfulness through music.
After-school Music Lessons
To find out more about what’s involved in our after-school programmes, please visit the after-school page of our website.
Get in Touch
To learn more about how our after-school music lessons and how they can benefit your students, please get in touch with us to discuss these options in further detail.
Music and Mindfulness – Part 3: Going Your Own Direction coming next week!
Catch Part 1: De-stress From School here