Swords, Co Dublin
€21,384.00 for a 30 hour contract plus 8 weeks holidays per year
June 25th, 2018
Who We Are and What We Do
The Mobile Music School delivers interactive, educational and fun based music programmes and workshop in primary and secondary schools, libraries and arts centres throughout Ireland. We currently run programmes throughout Leinster, Cork & Tipperary. Established in 2011 we have grown from working in seven schools annually to working in excess of 100 schools annually.
We are now recruiting for a projects coordinator to manage the delivery of our programmes in schools and work on developing our business to ensure it continues to grow in the coming years.
We are looking for an outgoing, assertive, practical, and focused professional who has very strong organisational, communication and interpersonal skills who has the ability to work on their own initiative
- Establish strong working relationships with schools and learning centres
- Liaise with tutors and schedule workshops and manage timetables
- Ensure schools and parents have all relevant documentation and information
- Manage and file all documentation relevant to tutors and course content
- Liaise with Curriculum Development Officer to ensure all materials available and ready for delivery
- Ensure smooth running of programmes delivered in schools and other learning venues
- Coordinate the delivery of music programmes and workshops in schools and learning centres
- Carry out day to day administrative duties to support the smooth running of the Mobile Music School – data input, invoice etc
- Produce monthly reports to present to director
- Manage accounts and follow up on any outstanding payments and invoices
- Promote the music programmes provided by the Mobile Music School, generate leads and sales in line with the company’s business strategy on a daily basis
- Work in tandem with the Marketing Manager on content and planning for social media and marketing material.
Key Skills Required
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Can work on own initiative
- Proficient computer skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Strong management and leadership skills
- Ability to work as a brand ambassador for & active promoter of the Mobile Music School
Experience of managing an office required and an understanding of coordinating an educational programme preferred but not essential.
One year contract subject to successfully passing an induction
Working 44 weeks per year
Salary of €21,384.00 p.a. paid monthly
2 weeks at Christmas in line with school holidays
1 week at Easter (second week of school holidays)
4 weeks from mid-July through to August each year
1 week to coincide with October midterm break
How to Apply?
Please submit your CV and cover letter to email@example.com by June 25th