Welcome to our brand new primary school music series – recorder in the classroom! We’re kicking off the series by demonstrating the clap, sing, play method we use in our educational music workshops for schools. This model is hugely successful when teaching music education in primary schools, as it’s easy for students to follow and understand.
Primary School Music
- In this music workshop we will look at teaching the note B using the clap, sing, play method
- Start by writing the scales on the board
- Then, clap the notes while saying ta, ta, ta, ta
- Now, try singing me, me, me, me
- Finally, play the notes on the recorder using the tonguing technique
Get In Touch With Us Today
We would love the opportunity to come and share our passion for primary school music with even more schools this year. Please get in touch with us today to discuss our educational workshops for schools, or to arrange for us to drop out.
Recorder in the Classroom – Series 3, Part 2 coming next week