Last week in our ‘How Music Education Benefits Students’ series, one of our student’s parents, Siobhán, talked to us about how her 7 year-old daughter has been encouraged to explore the language and mood of music in her after-school piano lessons with the Mobile Music School. This week, part 2 of our series will discuss some of the other tangible benefits of weekly music education lessons with us, such as pride, passion and discipline in music.
Taking Pride in Your Music
- Our experienced and dedicated music tutors gradually boosts the confidence of our students week-on-week with their child-centred learning-style.
- This holistic approach helps to form well-rounded young musicians who take pride in their ability to play their musical instrument and perform in front of an audience.
Sharing Our Passion for Music Education
- Not only are our tutors passionate about music education, but their enthusiasm rubs off on our students too.
- Being encouraged to progress and develop from week to week in a fun, interactive and educational way has really helped our students to form a natural passion for their instrument.
- Staying disciplined is one of the hardest feats of learning to play a musical instrument.
- However, with our ‘little and often’ practice approach, students have learned how to be disciplined with their music practice.
- Learning discipline from a young age is hugely beneficial for all aspects of life as children develop and grow up to be more independent.
After-school Music Lessons
To find out more about what’s involved in our after-school programmes, please visit the after-school page of our website.
Get in Touch
To learn more about how our after-school music lessons and how they can benefit your school, please get in touch with us to discuss these options in further detail.